• Registration is easy. Simply fill out registration form
with your intent to enter.
• You can also register on the day at the event.
Entry forms will be provided at the venue.
2. AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT
• Each Challenge Venue will have equipment such as ovens,
grill plates, BBQ’s & Refrigerator to finish & hold dishes.
• Please pre-prepare as much of your dish as possible.
3. ON ARRIVAL
• Fill out your entry form with Local Wild Food Staff at the sign posted registration table.
• Don’t forget to bring a story of your dish. You will be directed to cooking/culinary equipment should you require it.
• When your dish is ready it will be taken to the judging table for scoring. Remember… all entries are anonymous to the judges until the final tally of scores.
4. WINNERS & PRIZE GIVING
• Once all dishes have been tasted & scored by the judges the winners will be announced & prizes awarded.
• Depending on the individual event, there is often a Wild Food cooking demo presented whilst the judges tally the scores.
• If you have any questions, please contact us at
or on our Facebook page.